Tabar Hotel

The Grand New Hotel construction works began in 1959 on a hill overlooking Nazareth, Mount Tabor and Jazreel Valley. 
 
When the hotel was officially opened in June 1961, it consisted of 54 rooms and was the first hotel in Nazareth that was planned with modern solutions that could offer a comfortable accommodation to the Christians who came on pilgrimage to the Holy Land. 

map

Contact Information:

Telephone: