Coptic Church of the Annunciation
The Coptic community has arrived to Nazareth around the end of the 19th century. The church was established in 1952 by the church patriarch back then, Basilius, and the construction work was done by the community members voluntarily.
The Coptic community is part of the Eastern Orthodox Christianity and it is originated in Egypt around the 1st century.
It was established by St. Mark and is subordinate of the Alexandria Pope.
opening hours: by appointment